Tomasz Gorol released TomOS 0.4 on Feb 28 so I'm a bit behind with the news but nonetheless here's the changelog.
- FAT12 directory support(only listing and changin working directory).
I need more time to write code to parse absolute file paths.
IT WORKS ONLY WITH CLI.
- Program parameters are passed to the program (os_command_line_get).
see program CD
- New programs 'CD' and 'DIR'; DIR list content in current directroy;
CD change a working directory
- Build-in DIR command was removed.
- A few bug fixes in the memory manager.